Stop Live Exports in conjunction with WSPA has sent a document to all Federal MP’s and WA State MP’s to highlight the impacts of the live export trade on not only animals, but jobs and the economy.
Just some of the issues covered include:
- significant cattle deaths on board a shipment to Egypt
- 63,000 Body Shop customers demand an end to live exports in 2010
- Fremantle council votes unanimously against live exports
- a poll shows 8 out of 10 Australians’ are against live exports
- the shocking footage of animal cruelty as documented by Animals Australia.
Please take action, we need your help to end this trade. Please click here to go to our Action page